Located at 6381 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
[across from -2nd hole- of Gleneagles Golf Club, Near Gleneagles Elementary School]
(see times below)
The lot is open & FREE as ‘Park & Ride’ Monday to Friday
From NOON Friday to Sundays midnight [and holidays] the lot is managed by the
Ambleside Tiddlycove Lions Club
voluntary crew is on duty:
Fridays from 8 am-9 pm
Saturday from 9 am- 1 pm & 5-9 pm
Sunday: from 8 am -12 pm & 5-9 pm
Holiday Mondays, as above [Sunday].
All proceeds going to worthy causes. Hours subject to change without notice.
- New Payment rates (as of June 1/12) are $8.00 per day OR PART THEREOF – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Total fee for the 3 day weekend is $20.00 ( & $25.00 on long weekends/holidays.)
- There is about a 900 meter / 10 min walk down the hill to the ferry terminal.
- If no one is there to issue or collect payment, a BLUE Parking Notice envelope will be assigned to your windshield and payment must be paid into in the YELLOW BOX located on pillar near exit.
[see details on parking notice]
- Vehicle is recorded; non payers are subject to be towed.
- Ambleside Tiddlycove Lions were authorized by the Municipality of West Vancouver to provide control at the lot and allowing ATLC to raise funds for those less fortunate.
Proceeds help support some of the following
- • Ambleside Park Children’s Playground (build & refit)• West Van School Board: Special Needs• NS Assoc. Children With Disabilities• Lions Gate Hospital Foundation• NS Special Olympics• Canadian Diabetes Assoc.• Ambleside Playground• CNIB / ‘PAWS’• Tsunami Relief [LCIF]• ‘CHILD’ Foundation• Alzheimer’s Society• Easter Seals Camps for• Children with Disabilities
• Easter Seals House
• Meals on Wheels
• NSNS Search & Rescue
• CIF – Guide dog for NS resident
• Lions Bay Ambulance
And other NORTH SHORE Community Services. Thanks for your support.